Chicago’s Ben LaMar Gay is one of the creators to have made the biggest splash in the Jazz scene of recent years. Connected, despite his young years, to Chicago’s iconic A.A.C.M. association, his style, refusing all definition, and his originality, rank him amongst the most interesting and in-demand representatives of new American Jazz.
Gay will perform in the Plaza de la Trinidad on Sunday 24 July, replacing Kurt Elling, who has decided to cancel the last part of his European tour scheduled for the month of July. Also on the bill for the same concert is the singer and pianist Amina Claudine Myers and her group, Generation 4.
Tickets and refunds:
- If you have already purchased your ticket for Kurt Elling and are also interested in going to the concert given by Ben LaMar Gay, you don’t have to do anything. Your ticket will be valid for the new concert.
- If you have purchased a ticket and would like to return it, you will receive a refund by the same means of payment used:
1. Ticket office purchases: refund at the VEA / AZ ticket desks.
2. Online purchases: by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please answer to this email asking for devolution)
- If you have tickets for all concerts at the Trinitate Plaza, according to the conditions of sale published, no refunds will be given for either individual tickets or for the whole ticket package. Your tickets will remain valid for all concerts at the Trinitate Plaza.