BUY TICKETSBUY TICKETS
BUY SEASON TICKETS
SANT TELMO MUSEUM (3 CONCERTS) 17,60 €
Individual tickets and individual season tickets will go on sale on July 2
VICTORIA EUGENIA SEASON TICKET (7 CONCERTS) 73,60€
This ticket, for the moment, is only sold at the box office of the Victoria Eugenia Theater or on the phone + 34-943-481 818, at 11.30 am. at 13.30 h. and from 17 h. at 20.00 h.
Victoria Eugenia Theatre
Argentina Errepublika, 2
Tel. 943 481818
Monday to Sunday: 11:30-13:30 / 17:00-20:00
July 25, 26 & 28: 11:30-13:30 / 16:30-20:00
July 27: 10:30-13:30 / 16:30-20:00
Zurriola Hiribidea, 1
Tel. 943 003039
Monday to Friday: 11:30-13:30
- The only official channels to buy tickets are JAZZALDIA, DONOSTIA KULTURA/TICKETS and KURSAAL/TICKETS. It is important that you buy your tickets through one of these official websites. The Festival cannot accept liability for the abusive practice of touts who use the Internet. Tickets will also be sold at the box office of the Victoria Eugenia Theatre.
- No ticket or season ticket holder is allowed to record or help anyone record.
- Due to security reasons, controls and checkings may be made at the entrance of the performance. It is forbidden to carry any dangerous object which may alter the development of the performance (glass, etc.).
- Changes in the program will not be considered for the refund of a ticket. If a show is cancelled, a refund will be made before August 22nd, 2020, in the same place or system that it was bought. In the case of the season tickets the refund will be proportional to the amount of money of the cancelled concert.
- Any ticket or season ticket in bad conditions will not be valid.
- Once someone leaves the performance area, they cannot enter back.
- The ticket holder authorizes the organization to use their image in any video or performance footage.
- Seats are pre-assigned. Standing during the concerts will not be allowed.
- Concerts in Trinity Square will not be cancelled due to rain, unless the situation represents a danger to the musicians or spectators.
- No admission will be allowed to the Kursaal Auditorium, Victoria Eugenia Theatre or San Telmo Museum once the show has begun. No food or drink can be taken into these venues.
- In view of the need to control and respect the maximum number of attendees in the Jazzaldia paying venues, all people entering the area must have a ticket, no matter what their age, and even if they don’t occupy a seat.
- For paying performances, a ticket must be purchased for all attendees aged three years (inclusive) and over.
- Assistants will be required to respect the health protocol published by the organization.