CONDITIONS OF SALES
• The only official sale channels are: JAZZALDIA, DONOSTIA KULTURA/TICKETS, KURSAAL/TICKETS and CHILLIDA LEKU/ENTRADAS*. It is important to make sure that you purchase your tickets from one of these official websites. The Festival cannot accept responsibility for any abuse committed by online resale sites. Tickets can also be purchased from the ticket offices at the different venues**.
• Ticket or pass holders must not film or help anyone to film or reproduce sound and/or images of the performance.
• For obvious safety reasons, controls or searches may be made when entering the theatre; it is forbidden to enter theatre with any object representing a danger to normal development of the performance (glass, etc.)
• Once purchased, tickets can neither be changed nor refunded, unless the programme is changed or the event is cancelled by the Organisers.
• Passes or season tickets will have a 20% DISCOUNT: at the Jazzaldia will receive a discount of 20% on the price of a single ticket. This discount is not valid on top of the concessions available to Donostia Kultura members, people under the age of 30, pensioners and the over-65s, or the unemployed.
• In paying concerts, the full price of a ticket must be paid for all spectators over the age of 3 (inclusive).
• All of the San Sebastian Jazz Festival venues will be smoke-free, including those which are outdoors.
• Any changes made to the programme of one or several concerts does not give you the right to full or partial refund of the ticket. If the concert is cancelled, tickets will be refunded before 22 August 2022, at the same place and using the same method of purchase. In this case, tickets will be fully refunded, while pass holders will receive a refund for the proportion corresponding to the cancelled concert.
• Damaged tickets or passes will not be valid.
• Anybody leaving the venue will not be allowed back in.
• The Festival ticket or pass holder authorises the organisation to use their image in any video or reproduction of the performance.
• Seating will be pre-assigned in all venues. Members of the audience must not remain standing up during the musical performances.
• Concerts in Trinitate Plaza will not be cancelled if it rains unless it is of such an extent as to represent danger to the musicians or the spectators.
• No admission will be allowed to the Kursaal Auditorioa once the performance has started. No food and drink must be brought into this venue.
• In view of the need to control and respect the number of spectators in the different paying Jazzaldia concerts, every person entering a venue must have a ticket, no matter what their age and even if they do not occupy a seat.
• All members of the audience must respect the health protocol in force on the date of the concert.
• Please check the conditions for bringing dogs to the Jazzaldia here.
* Specific conditions for Chillida Leku, here.
** Ticket offices:
• Victoria Eugenia Antzokia:
11:30-13:30 / 17:00-20:00
T. 943 48 18 18
• Antzoki Zaharra:
When there are no activities: From Monday to Friday, 11:30-13:30
On days with activity: 11:30-13:30 / 17:00-20:00
T. 943 48 19 70
• Kursaal Auditorioa:
When there are no activities: Monday to Friday, 11:30-13:30
The box office opens on concert days, in the afternoon.
T. 943 003 039
• Chillida Leku:
From Thrusday to Monday, 10:00 – 18:00.
T. 943 33 59 59
• Trinitate Plaza :
July 22, 23, 24 & 25: 19:00-23:00
• San Telmo Museoa:
July 21, 22, 23, 24 & 25: 10:00-12:00